Tuesday, June 2, 2015 / by Cody Longmire
Now Hiring Buyers' Specialists
Local real estate Company looking for an exceptional candidate for a Buyers's Specialist
- Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and CRM.
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Effectively communicate with management team.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Valid Texas real estate license required
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
Who we are:
The Longmire Team is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
- Aggressive commission structure.
- Position will be based out of our Allen Texas, office. Working remotely is an option.
To be considered for the position, send a resume, cover letter, and DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to – email@example.com